6.57 Autism Cure Puzzle

6.57 Autism Cure Puzzle
autism ribbion

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My testimony I had to write for bible study in the fall of 09

Testimony of Hannah DeForrest
I have had problems with the lord for the past two and half years and I want to share them with you. I have wanted to see my cousin Jeremy for a long time. God has not said yes, but he has wait. I don’t want to wait anymore. Jeremy left Kentucky in January of 2008, but I have come to understand that when I get disappointed about not seeing Jeremy, that it’s really ok. It doesn’t mean that the lord is saying no.
The lord bringing Jeremy into my life has helped me to correct myself when I have done something wrong. Jeremy tells me how to fix it and try again. Jeremy knows by the look on my face when I’m just tempted or when I’m mad. He says things to encourage me so that I don’t do it.
God has made such an impact on my life through Jeremy! I thank the Lord for doing the things in my life that has changed my life. Jeremy is a leader and God took my leader away from me. Jeremy has led me to do a lot of things that I have never done before. Jeremy has led me into this small group. Jeremy has led me into band and so I’m in band this year! Sometimes I feel Jesus is not there for me when I need him. Jesus is a leader. For the past two and a half years, I have felt like the lord has not been there for me when I need him. I was homeschooled for 4th- half of 6th grade! When I started back to public school I was having some troubles being bullied. My teacher became my new leader and she helped me not to be bullied! She was the best teacher that I ever had it my whole entire life! In sixth grade I realized that the Lord had been there for me when I needed him. I’m in 7th grade now! I am more into the Lord than I used to be. I’m in a time where I really need the lord. I am having a really hard time making friends at school.
A few weeks after I wrote this testimony, things in my life really started to change and I realized that the lord wanted me to have a good year. I also realized that he wanted me to have Mrs. Mattingly, my English teacher for a reason, and that reason is that he wanted me to have a friend that is a teacher, and he wanted me to learn some things. Those lessons are shared below I learned so much from her that I can pass on to my friends, like not being afraid to tell when someone is being mean to me, and she encouraged me to read more than I did in 6th grade. I have learned a lesson from doing that and that lesson is what reading can do for your life. I can pass that on to my friend Jenna! It took me a whole quarter to learn the lesson to not be afraid to tell when someone is being mean to me! My teacher has taught me so much and that made me realized why I was on the eagles team at school this year. That reason is he wanted me to have the best teachers that I ever had and he also wanted be to have the best teachers because I’m autistic! Mrs. Mattingly is defiantly a wonderful teacher!!!!! It is not just the spiritual things that have made our relationship so well! We have had fun times together too! She has a wonderful sense of humor and that has made our relationship very well as well!!!!!! I thank the lord for bringing her into my life! She is best teacher I have had since first grade! That is six years since I have had a really good teacher and I thank the lord for knowing that I needed a teacher like that! In-fact she better than Mrs. Bakke, but I loved Mrs. Bakke and still do!!!!!!!! For example: I don’t think about Mrs. Bakke as much as I do Mrs. Mattingly during the summer!!!!!!!!! I thank the lord for bringer both those teachers into my life!!!!!! I had some problems with a few of the kids on my team this year and the lord brought me to Mrs. Mattingly so it can be taken care of As you can tell the lord got what he wanted and it changed my life! I still have problems with my dad, but I’m glad I have more people to talk to if I need to talk to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment