6.57 Autism Cure Puzzle

6.57 Autism Cure Puzzle
autism ribbion

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Faith Elizabeth Frego, Mackenzie Grace Frego, and their Ant Hannah


Faith Elizabeth Frego, Mackenzie Grace Frego, and their Ant Hannah
My Parents and I came to New York
To their house
And had a wonderful time
They warmed-up and they knew who we were
And we started to play with them
And couldn’t stop
And their ant Hannah had a wonderful time especially
I tickled them and made funny faces with them
And they laughed to no end
Faith has a new friend and that friend is her ant Hannah
Mackenzie loves me to, but she is more active and she likes to play
Instead of sitting on my lap all the time like Faith does!
I’m going to Vermont now and I miss my girls so much,
But I know that I will see them eventually!
They are coming to my house in Kentucky
And so I know that I will see them soon!
Then we went to get them then we went to Kentucky
I woke up with them every morning
It was like my life having fun
Then two weeks later we said good-bye
Then I took my grandmother home
My mom took the girls and their mom home
I will see them this summer!

1 comment:

  1. Hannah, they sure do love you! Faith asked me to sing her the song tonight that you sang to them. I thought it was Twinkle Twinkle Little Star but she quickly corrected me. She told me you sang them the big hug song. So I sang them the Barney song. She remembered that you sang that to them this past summer. They talk about you all the time. Sometime we should set it up for you to skype with them. They would love that. Also, I need to skype with you and here you play me a song on your flute!!!!!!!!!!
    We all miss you, Aunt Hannah!!!

    ReplyDelete