6.57 Autism Cure Puzzle

6.57 Autism Cure Puzzle
autism ribbion

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Being afraid to stand up for yourself and learning not to be afraid

When I was in 6th grade I had gone back to public school after being homeschooled for 2 and half years! In 6th grade I was afraid to stand up for myself! The situations that I went through are situations where you have to stand up for yourself or the person will do it again! One situation is my teacher had given me a pencil for my birthday and one the boys in my class took it and I went over to him and asked very nicely if I could have it back. He said to me in a mean tone of voice that it was his and I went to Mrs. Miller and told her what was going on. She went to him and said give Hannah her pencil back, well it took her to call Mr. Miller for him to give it back to me! Mrs. Richardson also talked to him and I finally got it back! Another situation is that this one boy said to me are you eating your dandruff? I told Ms. Cathy what happened, she went to Mrs. Miller, and then Mrs. Miller came to me and asked me is Chad making fun of you? I said yes he is! Mrs. Miller took the two of us into the office and I talked to Mr. Miller and explained to him what happened! Then he said to me that Chad will have major problems now and if he does it again he will have even bigger problems! He also said to me that he was very proud of me for telling an adult! Another situation was my friend’s sister was being very mean to me by not sharing her sister with me sometimes! Another situation was me and the boy who took my pencil were walking out of the gym to our bus and he started in on hitting me and kicking me and I did not tell because I would have missed the bus if I did, but I could have told the next morning but I didn’t! That was all for 6th grade and then 7th grade started! There is a girl on my bus that is such a bully to me that it is a very long story to tell, but I’m going to tell it anyway! The way we met was that I was reading on the bus and she starts pulling my hair to where it feels like a pinch and she tells my friend Jenna that it looks like I’m reading upside down! Then she gets moved up to the front and becomes the bus monitor! I met a girl that becomes my bus friend and one day another girl takes her spot in my seat! I get in a fight with her and Shelby goes she’s getting in an attitude! Mrs. Straney says to me if you don’t be quiet you will go to the back! I was very upset and could not calm down! I talked to Mrs. Saylor and Mrs. Wood and then I was fine! Mrs. Straney called my mom and Mrs. Straney was going to put me in seat three and then when Mrs. Straney talked to Mrs. Wood I was able to stay in seat 14. Then towards the end of the school year she and her older sister thought I told them that they couldn’t talk and they called their mother on me! I called my mom and told her I wanted to get off the bus at Flaherty! So she called Mrs. Saylor and she got me off the bus! I wasn’t on the bus for a week and Shelby gets her wish of Cheyenne being out of my life! Well it didn’t happen, it just felt that way! There is a boy and his name is Christian and he drives me out of my mind! There is a boy and his name is miles and he drives me out of my mind too! In 7th grade I finally learned not to be afraid to stand up for myself! My language arts teacher really helped me to learn that! I want to thank her somehow, but I don’t know how too! I l love Mrs. Mattingly so much, that I will miss her this coming year! I will still get to see her throughout the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment