6.57 Autism Cure Puzzle

6.57 Autism Cure Puzzle
autism ribbion

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My peom from 7th grade!

Me and My Dad Having a fight in Front of My Cousin Jeremy
Sittin’ in my livin’ room
My cousin and I having a good time
Stayin’ up till midnight or later
Sleeping in the living room
Next day everything changes
My dad and I start a fight
Then Jeremy was sent home with my mom
I got a lot worse with my anger and so it made my behavior worse
I tried to call my cousin to calm me down
My dad told me that I needed to calm down without Jeremy in the middle of everything
I was feeling like my dad didn’t love me anymore
I was finally able to call Jeremy
And he said to me “I appreciate that you changed
Your attitude
Now, I want to come back over
And I can
I am going to give you something when I get there”
The flamingo is what he gave me
It is special because he gave to me because I had changed my attitude and he wanted to
Recognize it
Jeremy is like my peacemaker when I do something wrong
I am very happy now
Everything changed that day and it ended very well
Our Relationship is not better though
Jeremy left for his home in January of 08
Our relationship got worse because I was going through a lot of sadness.
It was like I lost my life.
It was like an end to our lives
I know it wasn’t though
I am finally going to be able to see my cousin over spring break

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Hannah! I remember this - so much has happened since that time. I love the fact that you & Daddy have a much better relationship now. I love listening to the two of you pick on each other & laugh together. It really blesses me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom! I love it too! At church we are something a little different and we had to record our selves saying a goal we have to grow our walk with God and mine is the one you want me to have which is open my eyes to God! That is so true, a lot of good and bad things have happened since 2007! I sometimes still think about the fights we have had in the past and thats why I wrote about this one! I love how writing gets my feelings out! i'm blessed too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Writing is a wonderful way to get your feelings out - much better than slamming doors! :) And you end up getting nicer comments, too!!! I'm proud of you & I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writing is such an incredible outlet! It can also let something good come out of our anger. Awesome job! Love ya, Sista!!!

    ReplyDelete