6.57 Autism Cure Puzzle

6.57 Autism Cure Puzzle
autism ribbion

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Middle school blessings

Over the course of middle school, the Lord has shown me some things that I would have never known if he hadn’t shown me. In 7th grade he gave me my language arts teacher. She showed me how to not to be afraid to stand up for myself and not to be afraid to tell my teachers about my feelings. I would have never learned those things if it wasn't for God. I never would have such an awesome year last year if it wasn’t for God! I have been the most happy I have ever been in my entire life! In the last few days of 7th grade I was very sad because I didn’t want to lose Mrs. Mattingly. On the very last day of school when I said goodbye to Mrs. Mattingly, I balled my eyes out for half an hour. I had such a wonderful year thanks to Mrs. Mattingly, There is a boy that was in language arts with me, which is what she teaches. He got on my nerves all the time. He got kicked out of the Mrs. Mattingly’s room one time for bothering me. Mrs. Mattingly adores me and doesn’t want anything happening to me!!!!! I adore her too. In 8th grade, he showed me that I am really smart. It has taken me longer to pick a favorite teacher than last year. I have finally picked my favorite teacher for 8th grade. It is my math teacher. Mrs. Lang knows that I feel like she is mad at me when I fail a test. She tries to remember to reassures me that she is not mad at me what so ever. Mrs. Lang wants me to do very well in math and she helps me to do well. If it wasn’t for God I wouldn’t have Mrs. Lang or Mrs. Mattingly. In fact I wouldn’t have all of my teachers starting in 6th grade if it wasn’t for God! I would not have gone back to public school if God didn’t move me and my parents to Vine grove. About three weeks ago I found out my sate testing scores and that is when it kicked in that I am really smart. In that same week I was showed by God how much I am loved, especially by Mrs. Mattingly, and my 7th grade teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment