6.57 Autism Cure Puzzle

6.57 Autism Cure Puzzle
autism ribbion

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Camp year #2

I had such an amazing week at camp. In fact I want to go back before the summer is over for their missions week. I learned so much. The dean couldn't had said it better- the camp has played a huge part in my spiritual development. It has done that for sure. I got baptized yesterday. This school year was so hard for me that I felt that God wasn't there for me. God was always there for me, but he has come back according to my feelings. I feel so blessed and different. Thanks God and camp friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah,

    I'm so glad you had such a good time & you can feel God's presence again. It isn't easy when we can't feel His presence, but you're right He is always there for you. I love the way you write & love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete