6.57 Autism Cure Puzzle

6.57 Autism Cure Puzzle
autism ribbion

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lexi and I wanting to be teachers!

I really want to thank my teachers for all they have done for me, but I just can’t do it enough. I have been influenced by my teachers to do great things. I want to start preparing for my Career now. I am going to write every day. I am going to take classes to help me get my Career in high school! I am also going to try and do a book review every time i read a book. My math teacher was telling my class that if you don’t start paying attention now to try and get this stuff now, you will not get your degree. My friend and I want to go to college together, and so I need to start preparing her math wise right now. Please pray for me so that I can start working with her now.

No comments:

Post a Comment